Saturday, November 23, 2013

Sweet Kitty



Lauren met this kitty at her brother, Jerod's, new house. He has a neighbor who has so many cats that they may as well be strays. This little one came over to Lauren and she fell in love with it. If she didn't have a cat already, and if that cat, Boo, would accept another cat in the house, I can see Lauren trying to adopt this new baby.

As a dog person, I cannot for the life of me understand why anyone would want a house full of cats. Do they really think they are doing the animals a favor by keeping them in a place where they can't get the best care? Well, I do realize that many of them would have no home at all. And I do suppose that a crowded, even dirty home, might be better for a cat than living outdoors in the cold world with predators.  Okay, so I do get it. But that said, I would not be one to take in cat after cat. I learned my lesson with the first one. I know that no matter how much I do, I will not get her love and affection. She will never consider herself my cat. She will always think of me as a meal ticket living in her home.

See, that is why I'm a dog person all the way. But still, I can see why Lauren likes this little ball of fur. And I love to see that smile on her face.




No comments:

Post a Comment