Thursday, December 26, 2013

A Year for Snow



Colorado is the place for snow...can't ski without it. And this is a year for snow...so looks like there should be plenty for any little boys who like to play in the white stuff. 

I love the way this picture catches the feeling of snow falling from a white laden tree. It makes me remember doing the same things Caleb is here, many years ago. Haven't done it lately...hmmm. No, don't think I'll try it either. 

These days I will occasionally get a chill while sitting at the computer with my indoor thermometer  right in front of me reading 70.4, as it does right now. I get enough 'fun' in the snow while taking the dog outdoors. I shovel the snow for her. Not that I would have to do that, but I don't like her to come back in the house with a wet tummy.

While I get cold easily, nothing gives me a chill quicker than hearing...in the other room... our president at the microphone.  I would like to believe that he is a truthful person, but it isn't so. 

I get many, many emails every day...part of the reason I spend so much time at this computer. I'm posting one I received today. It is a YouTube video of just one sentence spoken by Dr. Barbara Bellar. It sums up Obamacare. Check it out here  Then, if you have a rebuttal for her, I'd like to see it.



No comments:

Post a Comment