Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Forgiven...



It's been a fun time here today. With no children around, the dog, is in the limelight. Early today, she ate the fourth bell off the tree...scattering oodles of beads over the floor.  Once the vacuum cleaner is put away, more and more beads appear...like magic.

April and her hubby, Tim, have been here and even though Tim has never liked dogs, he has fallen in love with Maggie. You wouldn't believe hearing him talking to her like someone who absolutely is put into a spell by canines.  Now he is saying he wants one. We'll see. That would be fun to have two Havanese in the family. 

We were able to FaceTime with Caleb today. His favorite gift seemed to be a big Pirate Ship. I don't blame him, I wouldn't mind playing with it myself. 

We even got to see little Oliver and his mommy.

We talked to Mark. Ron talked to our son, Tim. Ron and Kim texted.

We didn't hear from the triplets today. But we did FaceTime them yesterday evening. It was fun to see some of their gifts and the excitement on their faces.

The layout tonight is of Mason and Ashley decorating their tree on December 2.  While I think they do a great job of decorating, Chelle still does her own tree in the living room.  I don't have a picture of that yet this year.


This is a wonderful message that has been on Face Book the last few days. I love the way forgiven takes the foreground. Because of God's love for us, he sent his son to save us from our sins...therefore we can be forgiven. Praise God.





1 comment:

  1. I don't even think I've taken a picture of my tree in the living room! The kids said it was the best year ever. I'm glad they thought so. I have tons to do, but am enjoying the quiet at the moment.

    ReplyDelete