Sunday, January 5, 2014

Christmas Ball



Maggie didn't get a whole lot for Christmas this, her first year. As a matter of fact, this ball she has in her mouth was in the box of our last dog's toys stored away in the basement. I found them and gave some of the smaller ones to Maggie. For some reason, I can't figure out what, there are some that Maggie will not touch. She sniffs them and leaves them lay. I've washed them and it didn't help. I guess she is picky about her rubber. In any case, she does like this ball and can entertain herself for a while with it.

Now for a confession. The fancy bows in her hair was a gift for the holidays. I wanted it for her her Christmas pictures. She was adamant that she was NOT going to wear it. She didn't give me a reason, but she wouldn't even let me fasten it.  Therefore she DID NOT wear it. But I was not completely whipped. There is always Photoshop!  If she were human, I couldn't get away with this...but we won't tell her.

The news gets crazier and crazier day by day. Now we have a mom physically attacking fans of 'her' school's rival...right there in the stands.  Check this out  by clicking the title below.

Badly Behaving Bowl Game Mom 




No comments:

Post a Comment