Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Family of Three


While making layouts for 2014, I've left undone some from the past year and have gotten offtrack as far as getting my books published. I was so excited, or course, to do layouts of the new baby and family, that some from months gone by have set in my documents only partly completed or  completely untouched. I am feverishly trying to catch up now and get another book printed.

I've gone back to September of last year while Beth was still carrying Olver.  He was still unnamed...yet quite evident.  I'm not sure it was a relaxing vacation for Beth, perhaps quite taxing carrying that extra load. But the memories for all three( and us as well) will be wonderful.

Memories are what I hold dear at this point. In my present are wonderful grandchildren and adult children I hold dear; but the future does not look as bright as it once did in this great land. At this time when faith is being stripped from our land, being undermined in our schools and public assemblies, on TV and all around us, we must double our efforts to be effective Christians. Mere pew sitters will likely fall behind. Take notice of the forces of evil and praise God for his faithfulness in times of need and danger.


No comments:

Post a Comment