Sunday, January 19, 2014

IT&S


Tonight I'm featuring our grand SON, Aussie.  Want to make sure you know he's a boy.
I like the comfortable grin on his face. And I like the shirt he is wearing. What does it mean?
Well I did a search and listed here are a few of the things for which those letters  can stand. lol
I could narrow it down for you and did. The meaning of  IT&S on his shirt is circled.  Information Technology and Services.   Is that his occupation?  Not if getting paid is a condition. Although he does spend a lot of time in that vein. He is an amazing programmer already.  Is it his ambition? Don't know. I'll have to ask. I would suppose that would be at least part of his preparation for the future. He is now in his 6th year of studying Chinese.  More about that later with another picture. But as you can see, the real reason for the letters: It is his dad's shirt. He didn't inherit it, just borrowing it


Speaking of inheritance...Let it be known that those who go to Medicaid for help with expenses of long term care...this Democratic administration has put what has been called a 'Time Bomb' in the rules.  Your heirs can be liable for the cost of your care.  Now isn't that just wonderful?  Now, tell me again, what was wrong with our healthcare that was the best in the world, just a few short years ago?

No comments:

Post a Comment