Monday, January 20, 2014

Ride


Caleb certainly likes to ride 'his' horse. I'm not sure he was not meant to be a farm boy. He does so well with all the animals. He is not one bit intimidated. He has had good training, however, so it may not come naturally to him. Yet I believe it must be for him to like it so much.

I could write a long piece tonight about the state of our world. We girls were 'talking' quite a bit about how the movies have let us down. They are violent and vile. Not many seem to have any redeeming value at all. None of us enjoy seeing the violence. It is not a good way to get away and relax. It is depicting the worst in our world, things we'd like to not even know about.

Life can be pretty depressing these days when one thinks about the world our grandchildren will grow up in. It is so sad.

Because of all that negativity, it was a pleasure to open Jim Chilton's Daily Encouragement - Bring The Parchments. I couldn't do it justice without outright plagiarizing, so  I will just give you a link to his blog and you can be encouraged as I was this morning.  Check out his work here:

No comments:

Post a Comment