Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Western Wear



While I mourn the fact that I can't go to Colorado to see our newest grandbaby, relatives of his from Ohio have made the trip.  They are all back home in Ohio now and I really need to go.  I have seen pictures of the bright eyed little fellow, but I long to hold him up close. Well enough of that. It isn't going to happen anytime soon.

I'm also missing big brother, Caleb. He is the little man in front, wearing the blue jacket and oversized cowboy hat. It is just day to day wear in Colorado...at least for some.

 In the picture with him are his cousins from Columbus. All three look like they are having a great time checking out the western wear.

Out in Colorado, they have recently made some restrictions on guns that need to be changed, in my opinion. We have the second amendment which protects the right of individual Americans to keep and bear arms. 

It is getting more necessary now to have that right. There are more criminals and less space to incarcerate them. They are out there committing crimes over and over again.  The following is something everyone should see. It is the story of a retired policeman who had to defend himself and his wife in his own home... Watch the video and notice what he said about registration of guns.

No comments:

Post a Comment