Tuesday, February 25, 2014



And it is still winter. Christmas came and went so very fast. I'm still wondering how it can be over.  Chelle has had a bad year, so far...but I'm praying for better to come. I like this picture of her taken around Christmas.


In a way, I hope what I am about to tell you is not true. I just heard of it tonight and am still spinning. How in the world can this be? Not in our country. How can we become Hitler's Germany so very quickly. Our last president wasn't perfect (who is?) but he was a good man and things were going well here except for all the debt that was being taken on by people who could not afford to buy houses.  Now, the latest...I'm sure you don't want to hear this. Sit down. Brace yourself... the Federal Government is opening  FREE GAS STATIONS in poor neighborhoods.  We are paying exorbitant gas prices, compared to the prices we were paying when Bush was president.  Yet now, we will be paying for ours and for those who live in certain neighborhoods. YIKES!  He can't buy enough votes with food stamps and unemployment benefits, he has to give away gasoline as well!

Inadvertently I have passed along this piece of satire written in the Daily Current. While not true at this time, it is a perfect example of what can come of this administration's willingness to skirt the law and do whatever it takes to buy the votes it needs to stay in power.








No comments:

Post a Comment