Friday, February 14, 2014

Big Eyed Boy


This is getting to be a habit with all the busyness that has taken hold of my life. Is it an overload of activity, or is it that I'm slower at my work.  It could be some of both, Oh, yes, I have also been playing much too many games of Words with Friends. I've quite a couple of times because it is so time consuming, but evidently it is habit forming as well.

Still, I have a treat for you tonight. Naturally I think he is the cutest baby alive at present. I'm his gramma. I love his big eyes.  Of course I'm not with him all the time, but I choose to think they are always  bright and alert.this way.

The socialization of this country is coming at us at such a rapid pace that I can hardly keep up with it these days...and sadly, those who are falling for it, have not a clue what is happening to them under the guise of a benevolent government taking care of them.

I pray our children and grand children will find a way to live in a world without the freedoms we have enjoyed. It will be tough.  But it has been done before. We are not the first nation to be overthrown by communists.



No comments:

Post a Comment