Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Bird Watcher


Is there a bird watching season?   That thought came to mind as I pulled out this layout for the blog tonight. Well of course, if one has a question now, all he/she has to do is goggle it. I got the answer and a new word I'd not heard before.  There is never a bad time to go 'birding'.

Caleb is 'birding' with the binoculars I bought him last year.  While he likes to use them to watch, I like to watch him. Grandsons are so cute!

I wonder if God gets a kick out of watching us when we are engaged in good activities. It stands to reason that he would, perhaps even more than we enjoy our little ones.  After all, he was the one who formed our inward parts, he knit us together in our mother's wombs. Psalm 139:13

"I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; that I know very well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth.  Your eyes beheld my unformed substance. In your book were written all the days that were formed for me, when one of them as yet existed.  How weighty to me are your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them! Psalm 139: 13-17

I pray that I will please my God  and Savior.  He is merciful, so I know that I don't have to please him all the time...but I wish I could. That is my desire.

How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment