Sunday, February 9, 2014

Size of a Penguin



Earlier I made a layout of Ashley in her  penguin suit, now here is Caleb at the zoo with a real penguin. 

Caleb learned something much earlier than I did. I hate to admit this, but as an adult, I finally saw a penguin at Sea World. Until then I thought they were much bigger. I had only seen pictures and there was never anything in the photos that one could use  to judge the size of the bird. I was really quite disappointed. 

Much the same thing has happened to those disappointed with our president. Until they saw the consequences of his term in office, they thought he was much bigger than he really is. No, I don't mean he is short, but he is short on fulfilling the big promises he made to get elected. As a matter of fact, he has done much the opposite in many areas.  Now many of those who voted for him see him as the small man others who knew him to be from  his background. ..his upbringing, mentors, and days as a community organizer.

No comments:

Post a Comment