Thursday, March 13, 2014

Baby Oliver



Before I even mention my sweet grand baby, I must correct my post of yesterday.  I've been told that the type of robin spotted near my window and on my layout is very hardy and is often seen in during the winter months here.  I've lived in NE OH almost all my life and had not noticed them in winter before yesterday. But one of my best friends is a nature lover who dedicates much of her time to the Cuyahoga National Park and she knows her birds. So I am no longer concerned that this poor robin will starve. Thanks Robin, for your info.

Now, check out these pictures of our little Oliver and his dinosaur pjs. He was 10 days shy of 2 months old here. We have since gotten lots of pictures and I need to get caught up with layouts.

In the news... Things are so out of whack that I could probably make a list,  "The 10 worst things that happened today" each day in my blog.   But tonight I'll just name one. Obama has once more put off implementing Obamacare. He has delayed the mandate. It is a disaster and they know it. They don't want it to affect negatively those who supported it  in the 2016 election. Their plan is to delay it until after the election.  Then it will come down heavy on us with all its outrageous cost.

It is so overwhelmingly bad for our nation that one could write page after page of criticism. I've written about all I can stand for tonight.  If you want to know more, there are many sources to help you. I'm giving you a link here to the Rush Limbaugh show today. It is a good place to start.


No comments:

Post a Comment