Thursday, March 6, 2014

First Christmas


Well, guess we had better forget about being timely on the blog. I'm constantly behind, even though I have pictures coming in regularly and could be up to date...if, IF I DIDN"T MIND SKIPPING SOME PICTURES.  However, I love every photo I get and want to 'scrapbook' each one...especially the ones of my grand babies.

Wish I had about one week of vacation when I had nothing to do but make layouts. I think I might get caught up, at least momentarily, that way.

But here we are  back in December.  Oliver was only 15 days old on Christmas day. But he was already well dressed in his little color appropriate first Christmas jammies with mismatched holiday socks.

As for the news...I know you don't want to hear this, but keeping our brains detached from our heads will cause us more trouble than we can afford. These are frightening times which require that people not only pay attention, but take action of some kind. Otherwise our heads will not be the only parts of us buried beneath the sand.

Our grand government just gave Iran $6 billion of formerly frozen cash because they promised us to not develop a nuclear bomb.  You read that right.  They  PROMISED.  Oh, and our president made ups some promises in order to get elected over 6 years ago.

I wonder what we will do if they don't keep their promise. Could be that we would tell them that they disappoint us. That might help.

Not only did he give that astronomical sum to Iran, our enemy, but we took money from Israel, who is our friend...of at least we've been calling them friends while hitting them in the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment