Thursday, March 27, 2014

Let it Go



Let is Go by Frozen is a very popular song right now. I understand that it is playing everywhere. It is strange then that I am so sheltered that the only one I've ever heard singing it is Mason, our cool
grandson. I just looked it up to see it is from a Disney movie.

I don't know if he's singing it just because he likes it or if he will be singing it on stage sometime soon. Whatever the case may be, he sounds really good.

I took these still pictures from a video on Facebook.

Frozen is what I could have been today. We girls drove up to Cheesecake Factory at Legacy Village.
I had forgotten how beautiful that shopping area is. I could have really enjoyed being there if I hadn't been wearing four layers and still freezing.

On the political  scene...everyone is gearing up for the next election. I have a feeling our country will be destroyed before that time and, if there is an election, it will be like the ones in the Soviet Union, where you have only candidate. Their plot is doing us a lot of damage daily and those in charge are still parroting the top which says things are getting better all the time, and that we are much better off now than when Bush was in office. Are they completely blind?


No comments:

Post a Comment