Saturday, March 1, 2014

LIghting


It would make my life much  easier and more pleasant if there were more light. It's difficult to shoot good pictures in the dark. Oh, and don't get me started about the anemic lightbulbs they are now pushing from Washington. Everything about those things fire me up, but even then there isn't enough light to actually see.

Back to Christmas tonight. I hope I eventually (need a deadline) get caught up. I've been jumping to present day and back over and over again in the last 6 months.

For the news I'm jumping back to the present and bringing light on a subject you thought you would never hear.  Since our leaders have been so mamby pamby, the Soviets are becoming more and more brazen. I received an email today about their seeking naval bases over the world and especially in the Western Hemisphere. I have been getting emails with 1/2 truths and all out lies, so I was very cautious to check this out. It is all over the web. I even found a source I trust exceedingly...Matt Drudge and the Drudge report.

The Soviet military is talking with Cuba, Venezuela, Nicaragua, Algeria, Cyprus, the Seychelles, Vietnam and Singapore. If I were on their side, I would stand up and cheer. But since, I would like to see our freedom preserved, I must sit down and pray instead. We can't beat these demons without God's help. There are too many of them and their basic thrust is to eradicate us and freedom.

As I said before, it is all over the web. I could sit here and type for a long time and still not inform you like you should be informed. Please google : The Soviets  / naval bases.  Snopes is staying away from this so far, but Drudge reported on it February 28th.


No comments:

Post a Comment