Sunday, March 9, 2014

Our Mothers Are Sisters



Our mothers are sisters.  They are stay at home moms. And we are all smiles... 

Only three of these are my grandchildren, but I think all five are quite special. They have such beautiful smiles and sweet personalities.  Well, I guess I'm jumping the gun on little Oliver there, but I truly believe he will follow suit. There have been good examples set for him.

It is interesting that God set up families with a mother and a father and told them to be fruitful and multiply. His plan was to cover the earth with people raised in a loving atmosphere with both parents, each of which would play a different role in the child's life.

Over the decades studies have shown that children are better off with both parents in the home. However many would tell you otherwise now. They want to do things differently, so they do their own studies, or just make untrue statements  to sell their own lifestyles. 

It is sad to see children grow up with only one parent in the home.  It is also sad to see the mother have to go off to work every day, missing all the milestones  of their children's lives.  The Bible says to teach our children throughout the day through all kinds of activities. No matter how good teachers and day care workers are, they are not a good substitute for a stable home environment where their child can learn by example

1 comment:

  1. Umm...are you drunk? I think only 2 of them are your grandchildren. Is there something you're not telling me? All 5? Am I missing a kid?

    ReplyDelete