Sunday, March 16, 2014

Poor Old Snowman



I realize this is a poor excuse for a snowman, but I really think this story should be told. I really wanted to build a snowman for the past couple of years. We had LOTS of snow this year and one would think I would have no excuse for not making one....despite my age. I try to not consider that. As has been said, it is only a number.

 I'm sure you can read the layout once you magnify it.

This past week has been a really sad, but interesting tale of the disappearing flight 370 from Malaysia to Beijing.   From the instant I heard there were two passengers traveling with stolen passports, I suspected a hijacking. Wouldn't any sane person?  Anyway, they have played with us for a week and have finally admitted it must have been a highjacking of sorts. The turn to it is...they suspect at least one of the pilots. Read up on it. Wow. It is a shame security persons  didn't put all this info together before the fact, thus preventing this horrid thing. The last I heard, they have still not found the plane with the 239 passengers.

CNN did a story about those passengers.

"The youngest is 2, the oldest 76. Five passengers haven't seen their fifth birthdays.

They are engineers, an artist and a stunt man, along with Buddhist pilgrims, vacationers and commuters. To those who wait for them, they are fathers, mothers, children, soul mates and the dearest of friends."

Please keep these people in your prayers as well as all those  spending day and night investigating.

No comments:

Post a Comment