Thursday, March 20, 2014

Unique Plus



Aussie takes pride in being different.  One sign of that is his hair. Recently though he decided to shorten it a bit. Actually, it was quite a bit. I tried to capture the feel of his uniqueness using artistic filters and slashes  of paint.

I'm not sure why he feels a need to look different. He is definitely not the run of the mill kid. He has tremendous talents and has made great achievements. He has a quick wit and great sparkling personality. There are more important things to life than the way one looks.  But then, I'm sure he will come to that conclusion on his own in time.

In the news: Sarah Palin speaks of a "colossal foreign police error" here.

Obamacare Premiums Likely to Skyrocket next year. Check it out here.

Why Sharyl Attkisson left CBS here.

Governor of Wisconsin, Scott Walker pounced on for posting a Bible verse here

The popular New Testament Bible verse, Philippians 4:13 reads  “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” I happens to be one of my very favorite verses as well. Go Governor Walker!

No comments:

Post a Comment