Sunday, March 2, 2014

Your Mother is Watching



From the time Maggie came to stay with us, I've been trying to get her to look in the mirror. She always turns her head away. But one day she discovered this one in my closet and whenever I'm in there, she is as well...looking into the mirror.  She has figured out I'm behind her, so her little head is spinning, trying to figure that out, I suppose.  I finally got a picture when I realized I had my phone in there. Meanwhile I am telling her, "Your mother is watching you."

In the news: Big brother is watching you.

  What Drones can see from 17,500 ft.
 
This is cutting edge, and then some, photography.  Having worked in aerial reconnaissance I can tell you that the size of the area being covered, and the high quality of the imagery are, beyond incredible!    This imagery is being taken from 17,500 feet up.  That is roughly equal to 3-1/3 miles.  I'm extremely impressed, but I think that just about anyone, particularly those with experience in SERIOUS photography, and especially those having a military photographic background, will be.  From 17,500 feet the drone can see you from that altitude, but you can't see the drone. 
 
  What A Drone Can See From 17,500 feet.
 
Prepare to be very impressed. Excerpt from a  PBS story 


No comments:

Post a Comment