Friday, April 4, 2014

Curves


I LUV CURVES. It is not only a very good workout for me, but it is fun as well.  We always talk to each other while we are there working out and stretching. We make friends fast.

I told Cindy, who owns this one  in Akron, that I hoped to combine the pictures, which she was taking with my camera, for a funny picture to put on FaceBook. Not only does it not make a very good sales pitch, for I'm a before, not an after. Not only that, but I am fasting and am not doing FaceBook during the fast. She was very nice to take the photos and I think I've done a fairly good job of photoshopping.  I hope to show all the girls for a good laugh. Their comments might be more interesting here than my own.

It was funny. I was running from one position to the next, like a little kid. Reminding myself of the little girl, who was given a puzzle by her dad:

A  father wanted to read a magazine but was being bothered by his  little girl. She wanted to know what the United States  looked
like.  Finally, he tore a sheet out of his new magazine on which was  printed the map of the country.

 
Tearing  it into small pieces, he gave it to her and said, 'Go into the  other room and see if you can put this together.

After  a few minutes, she returned and handed him the map, correctly  fitted and taped together.
The  father was surprised and asked how she had finished so  quickly..
'Oh,'  she said, 'on the other side of the paper is a picture of  Jesus.
When  I got all of Jesus back where He belonged, Then our country just  came together.'


And I say Amen to that..



No comments:

Post a Comment