Thursday, April 10, 2014

Grumpy

 


I just now realized that I used the same layout both Sat, April 5 and Tuesday, April 8. I forgot  that quickly. That is scary.

So now I'm covering the fact that I've been spending what I think is lots of time with doctors lately. If we find out another thing that is wrong with me, it may explain why I forgot that.

I hesitate to post this picture since I've never looked uglier than in these selfies. the proximity of the camera and the angle...both are bad portrait spoilers. Anyway, there I was waiting for my doctor. Could I have been bored? YES!  I have waited longer, but I've never been more impatient.

The text on the page is my message for tonight. So, I'll just copy it here:

Why is it when you are trapped in a waiting room, the magazines are crappy? 
How could this get worse? Obamacare! The prices will sky-rocket to fill all the hands along the way, to pay for the paper work that must be kept, etc.   No one in his right mind would hire the same  people who ran the post office to oversee our health care. It is not between you and your doctor anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment