Wednesday, April 30, 2014

One Happiness




We missed getting a picture for Valentines this year, so we made up for it at a wedding photo booth this past weekend.

It certainly makes life worth living knowing that one is loved. I am so glad to have been married as long as we have. It will be 47 years in August.

But even if I didn't have Ron, I would still know I am loved...for Jesus loves me...and He loves you as well. Yes, He does.

The last few days I've been talking about choices we make. I have said that I choose love, joy, peace, patience and kindness.

Tonight, I will choose goodness as well. I will go without a dollar before I take a dishonest one. I will be overlooked before I will boast. (Lord, help me on this...not that I have anything to boast about...)
I will confess before  I will accuse. I choose goodness.

LOVE    JOY    PEACE    PATIENCE    KINDNESS    GOODNESS

1 comment: