Monday, April 28, 2014

Super Cowboy



If you've  been around long enough, you may remember the cute layout that featured Caleb and the chicken he caught. At the time, I thought it was a once in a lifetime thing...catching a chicken... something especially difficult for a little fellow. But here he is again, with another rooster. I can't tell if it is the same one. Is he not afraid of Caleb? Have they become friends? I've heard of pet chickens, but this is pretty strange looking to me. I do love it though. Of course the Superman shirt and the cowboy hat add to the interest.  Oh, and that sweet face reminds me of pictures I've seen of my mother as a small child.  How very cute he is, says his gramma (Me).

I'm still adding to my list of Life's choices. I've covered love, joy and peace. Tonight I'll speak of patience. I will overlook the inconveniences of the world. Instead of cursing the one who takes my place, I'll invite him to do so. Rather than complain that the wait is too long, I will thank God for a moment to pray.  Instead of clinching my fist at new assignments, I will face them with joy and courage. I choose patience.


                        LOVE   JOY   PEACE   PATIENCE

No comments:

Post a Comment