Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Trust Me


I don't get many pictures of our son, John. (His boys are the most likely targets of the lens at his house.) I treasure this one. I've had it since the first of the year and have neglected 'scrapping' it. I've asked myself over and over what he might be thinking. Since I haven't come up with an answer and I've failed to ask him, I decided  to do it anyway. It turned out to be a lot of fun for me. Hope he gets a kick out of it.

Trust, which is so important in a relationship, is a scarce quality these days. We can't even trust those for whom we voted to do what they say when they've been elected.

I certainly hope and pray that Christians over this land will be trust worthy and thus be a light in this dark world. If those who profess to be Christians actually  love the Lord and try to walk the way He has given us, in response to His great love,  I believe He will save us from the calamity that is about to destroy our nation.



No comments:

Post a Comment