Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Eye Candy


Even though I don't watch much TV. I understand it can be especially interesting to those who are involved in developing the shows.  Our granddaughter, Leah, has that opportunity at times. Here she is at a shoot for their channel  2.  I don't know much about that day, but I do know that the cap she is wearing in the photo is not hers. I know that some use the word Ratchet to mean eye candy. However, in  other circles it has a much different connotation. I prefer Eye Candy.  It does make her look like a real country girl, which she is not. I had fun making a layout for it.

Looking forward to 2016, there may possibly be something on TV I'll watch. I can just hear most of you out there laughing when I tell you what it is...The Republican Convention. It is be held in Cleveland, OH...practically next door to us.  We are not really that close.  But I am anxious to root for the person who must go up against the big Hillary or whoever ends up on the Democratic ballot.  There are probably thousands of people who would be better than whoever the Donkey Party selects. No, make that 10 thousands.  I'm anxious to see us throw a life raft at a drowning society.

Ecclesiastes 10:2English Standard Version (ESV)

A wise man's heart inclines him to the right,
    but a fool's heart to the left.




No comments:

Post a Comment