Sunday, August 24, 2014

Caleb at the Peak


I had fun putting this together from our trip to the top of Pike's Peak. These animals with the places cut out for the kids to show their faces were in the donut shop. I put them all together for a fun page to commemorate Caleb's trip to the top.

There is a Bible verse about knowing what is good to do and not doing it. I'm not sure it refers to my problem right now, but perhaps is does, because it keeps coming to mind. I need to layoff FaceBook for a time and distance myself from my email because the two are keeping me from getting the books about the family done. I am still working on our Colorado trip. We've been back home for over two months.  I have another book that I've started about June, July and August that I've also been working on at the same time.  I still have another book to do on my childhood and one of Ron's early years. I guess I really shouldn't try to do so much.  But pictures of our family are so dear to me that I just keep working.

I've been asked by several people if I make books for others. I would love to, but then I wouldn't be able to do my own. Our family is so large that all their pictures could keep me occupied as long as I can keep at it. Yes, I am blessed.



No comments:

Post a Comment