Monday, August 4, 2014

PIrate Photographer



Caleb has become a pirate. He carries his 'sword' everywhere these days. He is also a photographer.  Since that is an interesting combination, I decided to do this page...in case you ever run into one on the sea...or at a park somewhere.   We wouldn't want you to be surprised. You may even want to have your own camera ready to get a shot.

Speaking of cameras, they are everywhere today...even under the clear blue sky you could find yourself the subject of a flying photo. Big Brother is  truly watching everywhere you do, no matter what you do. You can run, but you can't hide.

Oh course this has always been the case in a way. God has always been able to see you no matter where you are, no matter how dark it is.  You cannot hide from him.  As for myself. God watching me makes me feel safer, whereas the government's observation makes me uneasy. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment