Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Sweet Faces


Well here we go with another set of photos taken at El Fogon. We took a lot of pictures. It is a wonder we had time to eat...but we did and the food was terrific, as usual.

We recently acquired information on health department checks.  After reading it, and checking all my favorite places to eat, my selection of good places has diminished quite a bit.  But El Fogon is still on the list. It had no citations.  All my very favorites remain on the list, but several fast food places are no longer appealing to me. Actually, because it has limited our choices so much, I wish I didn't even know. But I guess it is best to avoid trouble when possible.

Back to the pictures.  Hope I'll always have the pictures we took this day. I would hate to forget these sweet faces. Oh it is wonderful being a Gramma.

Please pray for our nation.

God can still save our country if we turn from sin and follow him. Why not?  It would save our nation. It would give us an eternity in heaven. It would also make life easier here, saving us from a lot of suffering.

No comments:

Post a Comment