Wednesday, November 5, 2014

100 Years Old


I'm excited about two things today. One is, I've completed pages for our friend, Greeta's 100th birthday. It was September 18, but I've just now gotten it together. She is a wonderful child of God and we hope to see her live many more years.

I also heard our governor's acceptance speech tonight for his second term in office. He has been a fantastic governor and we are totally thrilled to have him reelected with a large majority. He is a man of God and has governed with love for his fellow man.

The election this time gives me hope for a better tomorrow. Perhaps we can get our country back on the right track and quit all the division of man against women, black against white, rich against poor.  We are all in this together. We must all be united and pull together with the help of our Lord God in heaven.

Sleep well ladies and gentlemen.

No comments:

Post a Comment