Sunday, December 14, 2014

Dilatory

Dilatory...that is me. Time has flown by. This blog is one of the things I haven't been keeping up with for quite a while. It seems like it should be September...not the middle of December.  I'm just slow, sluggish, unhurried, tardy...not just with the blog , but with many things. The only thing I can say is, I am trying to learn a different lifestyle. I'm a type A personality. Everything has to be done well and on time and there isn't really anything I can't do.  Well, that caught up with me and my blood pressure has been giving me and my doctor fits. I can't take any of the medicines...at least my body sends up signs that it will not tolerate such things...so I'm now on the very lowest dose of one of the milder blood pressure drugs and am trying feverishly to eat  right, reduce my salt intake and lose weight. All of that actually adds to the other problem of lowering my stress level. None of it is going well.  But I am spending more time trying to do all that and it is breaking into my 'free' time.

Okay, I've decided that blogging doesn't have to be stressful. After all, when I don't blog, no one suffers.  lol  So, I'll not stress about it, perhaps I'll miss a day now and then, but I'll try to get back to it in a small way, even if all I do is add a layout each day. That would be quite simple since I make at least one a day, practically every day.

Tonight, I'll publish a couple of layouts of Caleb and Oliver at the Denver Zoo. I was fascinated with the Tuk Tuk there. It is poo powered. Yes, that is what they called it. Interesting, very interesting.








No comments:

Post a Comment