Thursday, January 1, 2015

It's Brand New Year




This is a new year, but I'm still doing an old thing, in more ways than one. I'm still sitting at this desk, making layouts. And the subject matter is from last year. Caleb and Oliver explore the pumpkin farm.

I had planned to start out the year with a cool layout of our evening, but I am slipping and forgot to get a picture.  We met Phyllis and Ron at our favorite Thai restaurant and then drove south to Regal Interstate Theater to see Unbroken, a true story that was very difficult to watch because of all that Louis Zamperini had to endure. But it has a good ending. I was glad to have learned about him and am happy to know that since then he had turned his life over to the Lord before dying  in 2014.

We had planned to return to our house for pie afterwards; but it was pretty long and Ron G. has to work tomorrow. So now, I have an extra desert in the house...just what we don't need to start the year.
But then I shouldn't complain. It is better to have pie than to never have had pic at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment