Thursday, February 26, 2015

Sky Zone Bouncers


Now, I realize there are bouncers and then there are bouncers. Lauren and Brit and not what I would ordinarily call bouncers. Although with all her weightlifting, I suppose Lauren could very well be.

She does not get enough exercise with Crossfit, lol, so she and her friend, Brit went to SkyZone in Glen Mills to bounce around a bit on the trampolines. She makes me tired just telling about it. I imagine after sitting at a desk while she works  day after day she need to move around a bit, so she just has to make up for those days.

I am happy that Lauren is good about taking care of her body. I need to confess that I'm on an eating frenzy these days. I know it is not good for me. I know I feel much, much better when I am on the Daniel diet, but it is so hard to hold to, especially for those of us who must eat out way too much.

So if you are given to prayer, and I hope you are, please offer up a few words for me, that I will take my diet much more seriously and regain control over my fingers that want to reach out and grab a handful of almonds for example.




No comments:

Post a Comment