Saturday, March 14, 2015

Play Ball


Oliver's big brother Caleb, has a special friend named Colton. His little brother, Hunter,  is Oliver's friend. These little ones are at Caleb's birthday party and they are playing ball.

This has been a very unproductive day for me. I woke up late, studied for Ladies' Bible Class,  took care of the dog, played with her a bit, sat at the computer for a long time without accomplishing much of anything, fixed a salad for lunch, went out with friends for dinner and attended a church service. What has happened to my day? It is not quite time to go to bed, but it soon will be and I have a to do list of nine things. Looks like Monday will be very busy when these items are added  to my Monday chores.

The sad thing it, my lesson this morning was on redeeming time. I read it, but have failed to do it. Time just got away from me today. I have done absolutely nothing to help anyone today. But with the help of the Father, God, I hope to do better tomorrow.

Let's think about how valuable our time is and vow to make the most of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment