Thursday, March 19, 2015



The gist of this is: I believe we need an iPi celebration of Pi Day. Since it is a day for geeks, like my husband; it should follow suit with all the other geek happenings in recent years...starting with iMax, followed by iPhone, iPad, iPod , iOS, iTunes and iTouch. I mentioned this to my daughter, Chelle, who is a big celebrator of Pi day each year. So she came up with her iPhone, iPi picture of pie covered by pi.  Of course I had to do a layout of her and her creation.

I have to admit that this is not an all original layout like I usually do.  Brandy Murry of Scrapgirls.com offered this as a freebie. It uses her wonderful Heart of Gold collection which I have in my stash of supplies. Using the easy page and making a few little changes helped me to pay homage to geeks without spending too much precious time.

As I stated on the layout above, it is curious that the new watch is not referred to an iWatch, but by the much more appropriate: Apple watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment