Saturday, April 18, 2015

Ashley and Hannah



Our granddaughter Ashley and her friend Hannah enjoy each others' company on opening night of one of their plays.

Brandy Murray of Scrapgirls.com gave out a freebie a couple of days ago. I just happened to have these pictures of the girls that I thought might go well with it. I didn't have any idea how well, until I opened them both in Photoshop Elements and noticed I could not have done better to match the colors or mood in the first picture at the top.

The freebie was 12x12, but I do 8x10 size, so I added another aqua print, which is also a Scrapgirls product from the collection called ChicInstinct by Angie Briggs.

I love both Angie and Brandy. After spending some time with them several years ago in Utah, when I went 2 different years to what I call the Scrapgirls Convention., I've tried to keep up with them on social media.  It is a pleasure to use their excellent products.

If you like this, check them out here

2 comments:

  1. I love seeing this Lou Ann. You are right, the photos go perfect! Hannah is a doll ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah is my granddaughter, Ashley's friend. They are both dolls. ;)

    ReplyDelete