Sunday, April 5, 2015

Circular Halo



I'm trying to get all my snow pictures done before spring is over...well I'd like to get them done by Tuesday at least.   I don't have many more.

I actually have enough pictures now to publish another book. They are piling up very quickly. I just wish I could finish them quicker and still enjoy the process. 

I have lessons to complete waiting patiently for me while I play catch up. 

We had a wonderfully blessed day today even though we did not get to spend it with any of our family.

We asked a family at church to eat with us at a local restaurant. I was thinking that we would have to wait forever to get a table. 

As we were on the way, there was a circular halo around the sun. We didn't get pictures, but  a friend took these:


I took that as a good omen.  When we arrived, we parked right by the building. We went in and only about 4 people, not parties, were ahead of us. We expected to be waiting quite a while because there were 12 of us. We were able to sit down to wait. It wasn't more than ten minutes when they called our name. Evidently a group of 10 ahead of us had put in their names and then left. We got their spot. It was amazing. We even got to sit at one long table. Not only that, but we were served quickly and our food came out hot and delicious. We didn't spend any more time than we would have normally with a small group.  What makes it really over the top, the other family paid for our dinners.

No comments:

Post a Comment