Sunday, April 26, 2015

Comfy @ the Farm



I thrills me to see this little grandson of ours enjoying the farm and all that goes on there so much.
He seems to be a natural for farm life. It is a life of hard work, but it is a wonderful place to be if it protects you from this world, as crazy as it has become...especially in the last 7 years.

But as hard as one might try to escape the ramifications of the present administration's actions, there is really no where to go. These liberals are managing to take away freedom like we could have ever imagined. Everything will soon be regulated by the government...everything.

I wish he had been born many years ago, when our country was a true republic and freedom was a right instead of all the things people want to say are their rights now.


I pray he will be able to keep that smile in the years to come. May God bless him and protect him. I pray that prayer for all our grandchildren.


No comments:

Post a Comment