Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Complain to Google

I've been wondering why they have recently made it so easy to complain to Google.  That is, until last night when I had a reason to complain.  I did. The problem was not fixed and I got no response at all.

I'm wondering if that is a normality, that it takes much longer; or if other complaints have piled up and are taking precedence.

If you hadn't noticed, my post yesterday was cut, so that the last 6 words in the first sentence were omitted. Each line of the text is shortened. The layouts were cut as well.

I'm not sure what to do to rectify it.  I will try once more to see what happens tonight.


Since it is working fine tonight, I'll add the other layout that was chopped last night:


Now, I will attempt to add the text  from last night.  In my email today I received this newsletter from Max Lucado. I am posting it with these pictures, since he is talking about his little girl.

Just the Way You Are

Don't confuse God's love with the love of people. That kind of love often increases with performances and decreases with mistakes.  When my daughter was a toddler, she loved going to the park and playing in the sandbox. And often I'd give her an ice cream treat. One day as I turned to do that, I saw her mouth was full of sand. Where I intended to put a delicacy, she had put dirt. Did I love her with dirt in her month? Absolutely. Was I going to allow her to keep the dirt in the mouth? No way, I loved her right where she was, but I refused to leave her there.

God does the same for us.  "Spit the dirt out, honey, "our Father urges. I've got something better for you." Jesus wants to give us a heart like his. Can you imagine a better offer?


No comments:

Post a Comment