Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Loving You 4 Ever





We  love and will love 4 ever all our grandkids, but it is Oliver's turn  to be on this blog. He is a happy little boy and has made a perfect model for photos lately. Here he is at the Science Museum in his home town. It is one of their favorite locations and is handy, so they go there fairly often.  The second layout, also from the Science Museum features Oliver and Caleb in the Sound Booths. I love how the pictures were taken in a way that they look like double exposures with the reflections in the glass that separated the boys in their booths.

This coming weekend will be a very busy one in this household, especially here at my computer.  It is National Digital Scrapbooking Day. There will be activities with lots of groups all over the web on that day. I wish I could participate in all the challenges, but I must think rationally. The more 'games' I play , the less I will accomplish, and I have many, many pictures of recent snapshoots that I want to put into layouts.  I also have many from the past that I really want to make into books. There just isn't enough time in my days.


May the Lord bless you and keep you.








No comments:

Post a Comment