Saturday, April 25, 2015

Shaq

There is sooooo much that could be said about Shaquille O'neal. He certainly has name recognition.
Everybody knows Shaq.

Since sports is not one of my interests, I couldn't do him justice. I did google him though and am very impressed.

One thing bothers me a bit. He claims he is Muslim, Jewish, Buddhist, everything...because he is a people person.

I contend that a people person should be a Christian. The main things our God has asked us to do is to love God with all our hearts and love our fellow man as we love ourselves. That is the perfect definition of a people person.  I know he doesn't want to offend anyone. but there may come a time when he decides he doesn't want to offend God. I pray at that time he will call on our father in heaven and commit himself to a life of service to our king.

Oh, and I might say something about my layout as well.  Our son, Tim, sells cars in Florida. On the day these pictures were taken, he had sold Shaq a very special car...a very fast one...a Hellcat, for his son.

A people person he is, well both of them are. He entertained the whole troop at the car dealership and posed for pictures.

I never really knew how short Tim is until I saw him by Shaquille O'Neal. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment