Friday, April 24, 2015

You Have a Brain



The story of these layouts is written on the first one. It was a successful trip for Greg and Aussie to Kansas for the Lawrence Spring Rubik's Cube competition. Aussie did well and made many new friends. We are very proud of him for putting his brain to use.

Which leads me to tell you about the book I've been reading by Dr Ben Carson, called, You Have a Brain.  

I've been very impressed by Dr Carson, since I saw the movie, Gifted Hands.  I then read, One Nation. That led me to the  present book. I suppose when I finish this one, I'll read another one of his books. He is a fascinating man, who was raised in a poor household supported by his single mother.

I would recommend these books to all. They are very inspiring. In You Have a Brain Dr Carson contends that we all have very powerful, yet individual brains. I am hoping to give a copy of it to Aussie soon and would hope that all my grandchildren would some day read it.


No comments:

Post a Comment