Tuesday, May 12, 2015

123 Look at Me


More often than not these days, I'm wearing out before I can accomplish all I want to get done and I just give it up and go to bed, granted it is still seldom before midnight. The thing is, I am not getting done in a days time all I want to do! I have to trim items from my list, or the list gets longer and longer day by day.

I was only able to do one page today and this is it. Oliver was at the park and climbed up on a turtle to ride. I love his pleasant look.  He seems pretty happy up there.

We already have a train wreck in Washington, DC; and now there has been one in Philadelphia. I pray for all those who are affected by this latest train wreck.  May God bless this country and may we try to serve Him in a way that produces good.


No comments:

Post a Comment