Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Dirt Magnet


I imagine you are expecting to see a picture of one of our young grandsons. But no. I'm here to tell you that my husband loves dirt as much as the next kid. And the problem with a sewer pipe gave him the chance to dig a hole. (I teased him about digging my grave since it looked about the right size.)


While he is digging and dragging dirt around everywhere, I am trying to clear it out of the house. As hard as I try, it seems it is never all gone. But then it isn't anywhere as bad as Washington D.C.  Wow. We might save our country if we were able to clear all the offices there of dirt.

Off the subject...it was the final show in the 14th season of American Idol tonight. I could hardly wait to see it, since we knew Clark Beckham. We've been watching and voting for him each week. It was a  bit disappointing to see him come in second.  But we do believe he will go on and do well.

Next season will be the last for the show. It has had a nice long run, but there are other similar shows now in the limelight. I will miss it, since it is practically all I watch, but I'm sure I'll like one of the other shows of its kind when this one is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment