Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Easter Colors




This year, I acquired a new Easter kit with really pretty pastel colors. I was anxious to use it; but the pictures I got were all boys and they were boy colors as well.  I was disappointed that I couldn't use that collection, but so glad to get these pictures. I just sat down with love in mind. There is no continuity, but I am happy with each one, individually.

I doubt if anyone could describe my style, unless it would be with the word, RANDOM.  That is me. I choose what pictures  I want to use and just start to work without any plan at all, in most cases. I am as surprised as anyone else is with how it turns out. That is creativity for you.

Love these boys and enjoy seeing their little adventures.

I will be off line for a few days, but should be back to my random ways next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment