Friday, May 1, 2015

What Do I Do with My Time?


I missed posting last night because I was too tired. I almost did the same tonight, but decided I'd just do it quickly.

I got a new collection from Digital Scrapper today. In order to get a few extra pieces, I had to make a layout using the kit and post it on their site. This is the page I did using Grandma's Sewing Room and stacking a few of the papers, as instructed by Syndee Nuckles of Scrapgirls.com, before framing the picture and adding a couple of elements. It was quickly done and I'm enjoying it.

Now, would someone explain to me why I couldn't just keep going once I finished  this layout. I was on the computer much of the day. I could have finished 8 layouts in the time I spent here at my desk.

Okay, I know where the time is going. I am repenting of that...wasting so very much time when I have lots and lots of pictures waiting  to be made into digital layouts.  I was reading FaceBook. I get carried away by everyone's posts. I hit Like Like Like over and over. I really do Like to do that! Then while I'm reading, I get notices that it is my turn to play a word on Words With Friends. So what is a woman to do?  Should I be social or antisocial and get my work done?  Well we both know what the mature person would do...

No comments:

Post a Comment