Saturday, May 23, 2015

White Sand


Well, so much for being in gear tonight.  Today was filled with manual labor, or more precisely, weeding. I way overdid it and drained my brain in the sun.

I have another layout from our recent trip to Florida ,where we got to visit the beach with the whitest of white sands.  This picture just doesn't show how very beautiful it was and is always.  But it does feature some of the 'girls' who were there.  Two were enjoying their umbrellas a little too much and missed this shot. 

In case you've missed it, ORU does NOT stand for Oral Roberts University here, but for Opinions R Us. With two divisions, the founding one in Ohio and the other in Texas, ORU chose Florida as a reunion convention site and a special celebration for Sali, our dear member and friend who this past year, lived bravely through chemo and radiation. We were extremely happy to celebrate  completion of treatment with her.

Although Sali was shading herself at the time this picture was taken, she was in the group picture that appeared on this blog yesterday.

I'm bowing out now before I collapse on my keyboard.  Good night and God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment