Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Still Trying



Well, tonight, I'm still trying  to think of the true, nobel, right, pure, lovely, admirable, excellent and praiseworthy.  That really doesn't make it possible to read the news. Most of it is just the opposite.

So what am I supposed to do?  Well tonight, I'm sticking with Christmas.  Santa is true... the true spirit of Christmas. Our little Oliver is pure. Caleb is praiseworthy. Christmas is lovely.

Enjoyed our life group meeting tonight, even more than usual. We had 16 of the nicest people around here and we celebrated a birthday. Every word I can think of to describe that gathering is a positive one. I can think about that and today's Bible study and the work I've done on Photoshop. All good things.

I'm not sure bathing our dog Maggie would fit into this, but we did it right. She took it admirably and her hair is so very soft. She is just lovely.


No comments:

Post a Comment