Saturday, February 20, 2016

Christmas Peak


It is really difficult to buy a present for someone who buys what he wants for himself, if he can afford it. Naturally I can't buy what he can't afford. So it is tricky. As it says on the layout itself. I figured I needed to find something he didn't know about yet. I needed to do something techy. I think I managed to meet those two objectives.

Actually, I was pretty impressed, but was also overwhelmed when it came to knowing how to operate the 'magic' watch.

He did seem to enjoy it for a short while, but it finally found it's place in his top drawer. Not really, but figuratively.

His dad used to buy lots of things on a whim and they would shortly find themselves among his other purchases...in his top drawer, never to be seen again.  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment