Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Sending Anime Hugs


Ashley loves anime. This was her chance, wearing her characters shirt, to send love and hugs our way.

There is a challenge at Digital Scrapper. It is to use their new kit for February, A Love Story, and to do something creative with a title.

I decided to copy a type of 'font' used in anime publication. I used a red paper from the kit, layered a black paper from the kit over it, then divided it into squares and deleted black squares leaving only ones that  spell out the title Anime. It was a little tedious, but fun and I love the resulting title.


Continuing my February theme for this blog , I'm sticking with Philippians  and practicing the Habit of Happiness...as in Rick Warren's current teaching series.

What better thing to think about than this truth? 
“For God is working in you, giving you the desire and the power to do what pleases him.” (Philippians 2:13 NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment